Sunday 5 November 2017

Excited about IKEA Live Lagom =D


Some time ago, I came across IKEA Live Lagom application page - I don't even remember where I saw it, I'd never heard of it, but it seemed interesting, so I submitted an application, and then forgot all about it..

Well, on my birthday, recently, I received an email, which notified me that I'd been chosen! 😃

I have to admit, I was sceptical.. My first reaction was, this has to be a fake.. But I hadn't mentioned anything about my application to anyone, and everything in the email header looked kosher, so it turned out to be real


I'd selected to participate in the induction workshop at IKEA Carrickmines as it's on my route to Bray, so I could combine the two trips - see, I'm already thinking lagom.. 😀


It took place today, from 8am - 10am, before the store opened.


There were five of us participants (plus the IKEA team, and one participant brought her daughter).

We had tea / coffee, and a mountain of bikkies / pastries, while learning more about Live Lagom.. 😃


Can't wait for the December workshop..


A nice little freebie

#LiveLAGOM #IKEA #IKEAIE

No comments:

Post a Comment