Friday 4 November 2016

Revamping my Springfield (The Simpsons: Tapped Out)

Revamping my Springfield.. #thesimpsons #tappedout #game

This is still my favourite game - I don't even remember how long I've been playing it! (Well, I could check, but I'm too lazy.. I started playing it, after buying the LIDL cheapo tablet, some years ago, and have since played it on a free Vodafone smartphone, and now on my current Sony smartphone..)

When I was working, I'd usually just play once a day - just before going to bed. However, I'm not currently working, so I play this maybe 2-3 times a day.

I've been revamping my Springfield, little by little.. Not that much left now, until I expand the city again, and get more buildings. (I also love the autumn colours, which come with the mandatory updates..)

I love it when they're all in the same place.. #thesimpsons #tappedout #game

I love it when you have most of the characters doing the same task, so when you collect the money, they're all in the same place, making your Springfield look really busy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment