Sunday 18 August 2013

I had a fun day in Hollywood, today =)


Maaria was showing her quilts (see Pikkusilli on Facebook) at The Hollywood Fair, earlier on today, and I kept her company - hehe, she did the stitching, I did the bitching =P Here's a little video, which features her beautiful quilts as well;


At The Hollywood Fair (feat. Pikkusilli quilts)

The morning was very slow and quiet, and the weather was this and that, but eventually it got really busy, and even the weather improved a lot!

I really enjoyed the day, had great fun in the craft tent, and even saw some friends. Hoping to go again, next year! (I'll post lots more photos, but some of them need cropping, etc., so I won't be uploading them until sometime tomorrow..)

Facebook - Pinterest - Twitter - Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment