Saturday 1 December 2012

Ginga and his box

Ginga in his feral cat box IKEA blanket in Ginga's feral cat box
On the left, a really poor quality snap of Ginga in his feral cat box. In the next photo, the box with an IKEA blanket. I hope they still have those blankets in IKEA as I'd want to buy a few more.. The last time I was there, they didn't have them! There were other cheapo blankets, but I didn't like them as much. This one feels amazing, and I loved the selection of earthy colours. This blanket has been "everywhere" with me, but when Oimo was really ill, I gave it to him, and as he hasn't needed it anymore, I washed it and gave it to Ginga. I hope it'll keep him warm and comfy in that box. We've had very cold weather lately, and Ginga seems to spend most of the time in the box, only coming out to eat, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment