Thursday 25 October 2012

The nicest birthday surprise!

FIVE Bobo comics - the best birthday surprise!
I got two (Finnish) Bobo comics, back in 1979, and always loved them.. I still have them, and I must have read them a million times by now.. I never saw any other issues, but I've blogged and facebooked about them, over the years..

Today, I received post from a Finnish net friend.. There were FIVE Bobo comics, all of which were new to me! =D They're from 1978 - 1982.. I actually felt like Sheldon =)

FIVE Bobo comics - the best birthday surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Meilläkin oli yks näitä. Tykkäsin ja luin uudestaan ja uudestaan.

    Suolakurkusta en kauheesti perustanut, mutta näitä kun luki rupes aina tekeen kauheesti mieli (suolakurkkua siis). Eiks tällä just ollut se kurkkufiksaatio? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joo, oli! =D Itsekin ajattelin aamulla, etta olisi pitanyt tehda juustovoikkoja suolakurkun kanssa lukuevaaksi.. Jaakaapissa oli kuitenkin vaan salamia ja paprikaa.

    ReplyDelete