Wednesday 30 May 2012

Monday spin to Co. Wexford, part 2 - So, is it Morriscastle or Castlemorris?

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford
This place annoys me as I've seen it called Morriscastle and Castlemorris, and I can never remember which is the 'official' version. The sand is nice, though - really fine.

It was no longer sunny, but the breeze was warm, and I had finally managed to get myself some breakfast, from Kilmuckridge Londis (sausage rolls and sausages, lol..), which I ate at a sheltered spot on the beach. (Ummm.. I ate the breakfast, not the Londis.. *somebody has been up all night again*)

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford
Click for the bigger version of the picture on top left, to see the wind turbines..

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford
My summer bag..

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford

Castlemorris beach, Co. Wexford
One more Monday spin entry to follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment