Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Savage Eye - I'd vote for Bull Mick! LOL..

TSE S3 E1
The third season of The Savage Eye started earlier on tonight (and continues for the next five Monday evenings, on RTÉ Two). The first episode is on RTÉ Player until 9th April, in case anyone missed it.. (Might only be available in Ireland, though..?)

I took some screenshots of the two sketches where I was an extra. These first ones are of a politicians funeral - see what the dead politician is doing.. LOL

TSE S3 E1 TSE S3 E1

TSE S3 E1 TSE S3 E1

In the other one, I was a civil servant.. I have actually been one, for real, years and years ago in Finland, and that sketch looks about right.. LOL.. (It was MUCH more fun pretending to be a civil servant!)

TSE S3 E1 TSE S3 E1

TSE S3 E1 TSE S3 E1

TSE S3 E1 TSE S3 E1

TSE S3 E1

TSE S3 E1 TSE S3 E1
Awwww.. They're nice.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment